Rao Shri Bida had 2 sons;
a) Rao Kalyan Mal, of Chhapar-Dronpur. He was defeated in battle and expelled from Dronput by Rao Jaitsi of Bikaner, 4th October 1527. Fled to Nagore.
b) Kunwar Sansar Chand. He had a son, Rao Shri Sanga, of Chhapar-Dronpur. Installed by Rao Jaitsi of Bikaner, 4th October 1527.
- Bidasar Gou-shala Temple(Shri Krishna Mandir)
- Baba Bholanath Ji ki Bagichi
- Karni Mata ka Mandir in Dariba
- sati mata mandir (near water Tanki)
- Madina Masjid in Nagina Bazar
- Baba Ramdev Ji Ka Mandir
- new krishna gou-shala (dariba)
- aksha masjid (dariba) 1756AD
- khuba masjid [word no.10]
- isalmia madrsa[word no 10]
- Makkah Masjid (Ward no.14)